Let it boot!
Allow about a minute for the boot phase to complete after powering on the device
Using the Discovery App
- Install the Discovery Application (click below to download)
Once installed, run the Discovery Application
- Make sure your computer is connected to the same network as the Videon device you wish to connect to.
- Click Open for the device you want to connect to
- For first-time setup, the name of a device is the Serial Number located on the bottom sticker
Other ways to connect
Using a USB drive
- Once the Videon device is fully booted (30-60 seconds), insert a USB drive into a USB port on the back of the Videon device
- Leave the USB stick in for 10-15 seconds, then remove
- Insert the USB stick into your computer
- There should be a file titled "streaming_network_configuration.txt"
- Enter the IP found in that file into a Chrome browser URL
If you know the IP
- Simply enter the IP of the Videon device into a Chrome browser URL
Use Google Chrome
The Videon Web UI has been seen to work on various browsers, but is technically only supported on Google Chrome. For the best experience, use Google Chrome to control to Videon devices.