1. In the Videon Web UI, first go to your encoder settings configuration by clicking “Configure” under “Output Settings”
2. Select “Facebook” from the dropdown under “RTMP”
3. Click “Login with Facebook” below the dropdown
4. A pairing code will be provided that you will use once logged into Facebook via the link “Login to Facebook (opens in a new window)”
5. Enter your pairing code given by the Videon Web UI in the previous step
6. Once you’ve enabled live streaming and entered the pairing code, you can select a Facebook page from the “Facebook pages for [Paired Facebook Account]” dropdown in the Videon Web UI
7. Another dropdown titled "Stream List" will appear where you can select any scheduled streams on the selected Facebook Page. Select the desired stream or "Stream now" to stream directly to the Facebook page.
8. The final step is to turn on RTMP output and click “OK” or “Apply”
After clicking “OK,” the configuration settings popup will disappear and a checkmark should be visible. Hovering your mouse cursor over the checkmark displays the word “Streaming”.
"Stream now" will show up on the paired Facebook page as an untitled stream that goes live immediately.
Otherwise, if you chose a specific scheduled stream, make sure to click "Go Live" on Facebook
Congratulations, you are now live streaming to Facebook!