Wowza Streaming Cloud
- Go to the following URL: https://cloud.wowza.com/
- Sign in to your Wowza Streaming Cloud account.
- Click “Live Streams” then “+Add Live Stream”
- Go through the setup wizard.
- Give the stream name and location
- Choose “Other RTMP” when selecting for “What camera or encoder will you use to connect to Wowza Streaming Cloud?”
- Choose “Push Stream” when selecting for “Do you want to push or pull your stream”?
- The rest of the settings can be modified as desired.
- Click on the “Start Stream” button on your stream’s home page.
- Go to your stream’s “Source Connection Information” section and copy the given information into the fields shown in the Videon Web UI when the Wowza Cloud option is chosen from the RTMP Dropdown.
- The video snapshot should now be updating on your live stream’s page in Wowza Cloud.
Wowza Streaming Engine
- Connect to your Wowza Streaming Engine server instance via your web browser.
- On the homepage there is a section called “Application Connection Settings” which will provide you with the information about the RTMP URL
- View the stream and connection information:
- Click on “Applications” at the top of the Wowza home page
- Click “live”, or your desired application, under “LIVE APPLICATIONS”
- Click “Test Players.”
- Here you will be able to see the server and port, application, and stream name, which you can then enter into your Videon Encoder’s fields in the Wowza Streaming Engine dropdown selection. Turn on RTMP Output and click Apply or OK to start streaming!
And with that, you are now streaming using Wowza streaming services!