1. In the Videon Web UI, first go to your encoder settings configuration by clicking “Configure” under “Output Settings”
2. Select “YouTube” from the dropdown under “RTMP Output”
3. Click “Start Pairing” below the dropdown
4. A pairing code will be provided that you will use once logged into YouTube via the link “Login to Google YouTube (opens in a new window)”
5. Enter your pairing code given by the Videon Web UI in the previous step
6. If your YouTube account does not have Live Streaming enabled, change that setting by going into the “Status and Features” section of Youtube’s Creator Studio. It can be found by first going to the YouTube Live Dashboard at https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard
7. Once you’ve enabled live streaming entered the pairing code, you can select a stream from the “Streams List” dropdown in the Videon Web UI
8. The final step is to turn on RTMP output and click “OK” or “Apply”
After clicking “OK,” the configuration settings popup will disappear and a checkmark should be visible. Hovering your mouse cursor over the checkmark displays the word “Streaming”. A webpage refresh might be needed to update the streaming status column. Note: YouTube has a hard time processing streams with no audio, so make sure you have some sort of audio in your stream!
Congratulations, you are now live streaming to YouTube!